St Minver Lowlands Parish Council
The civil parish of St Minver is nominally divided into St Minver Highlands (to the north and east) and St Minver Lowlands (to the west). The combined parish is bounded on the south and west by the estuary of the River Camel, on the north by the Atlantic coast, and on the east by the parishes of St Endellion and St Kew. The principal villages in St Minver Lowlands are Rock, Trebetherick and Polzeath.
St Minver Lowlands Parish Council represents the local community and is the point of contact for residents of the Parish to raise any concerns it may have.
We maintain strong links to the local Police and Cornwall Council.
A Full Council Meeting is normally held on the first Monday of each month, except August. All meetings commence at 7.00 pm in the St Minver Community Hub at St. Minver playing fields, Trewint Lane, Rock, PL27 6LU. Members of the public are welcome to attend any meeting of the Parish Council.
- We own the playing field / WC / children’s play area on Trewint Lane, Rock.
- We part-fund with St Minver Highlands Parish Council the local cemetery / churchyards.
- We maintain the local public rights of way, under an agreement with Cornwall Council.
- We maintain the grass verges in the parish, under an agreement with Cornwall Council, and carry out weed spraying of pavements.
Marnie Court, Parish Clerk
- Annual Governance & Accountability Return 22-23 Notice of Conclusion of AuditSee Latest Documents
Cornwall Council News
Parish Council Contact
Clerk to St Minver Lowlands Parish Council